- Despite the warm temperatures here in Ohio, I’ve been noticing signs of fall outside. Leaves are changing, mornings are cooling, acorns are plinking on car roofs, and spiders are spinning some truly magnificent webs. It’s time to bring some of that cozy autumnal feeling indoors with some fresh fall decor! One great way to warm up your home without making it feel cluttered is to add some rich textures to your fall decor. A chunky knit throw, a garland of metallic leaves, or a puffy natural cotton wreath can create the perfect atmosphere for snuggling up with a good book and a pumpkin spice latte this fall. These lovely fall decor items will help you bring that cool fall feeling to your home!
1. Metal Leaf Garland–Target $12.99
I have last year’s version of this garland over my fireplace and it’s so delicate and pretty! A super simple and affordable little fall touch!
2. Wild Cotton Wreath–Terrain $98
This is seriously beautiful and so unique! Wreaths can sometimes seem a bit stodgy, but there is something decidedly modern about this one.
3. Smoosh Blanket–Amazon $189
This blanket will ruin your life because once you lie down under it, you will never get up again. Why would you? Buy at your own risk.
4. Birch Flameless Candles–West Elm, $12-$16
I love the look of birch bark this time of year. These would look great as a fireplace filler or up on the mantle. And they’re LED, so you don’t have to feel hesitant to use them!
5. Glass Foiled Pumpkins–Pier 1 $24.95-$39.95
These sparkly pumpkins are so pretty. I like that they will take you from now straight through to Thanksgiving.
6. Natural Fiber Squirrels–World Market $20.97
These little guys are just too adorable. Those little acorns! So cute.