The first day of fall is next week! I am more than ready for a serious cool down and all the cozy sweaters and scarves that come with it, but that extra gear can quickly clutter up my front entryway. I live in an older home that, like many houses built before 1950, doesn’t have much storage space. That means no coat closet for us. In fact, we’ve never had a coat closet in any of our homes. Usually, we settle for three coat hooks by the door (one for each family member). By the end of the winter, each hook is laden with about 30 pounds of cold weather gear. It’s not pretty. After years of inadequate coat hook space, we finally found something that works for us last winter. If you’re ready to invest in more functional storage, check out these cool coat hooks.
These hooks will bring some fun color into the dark fall nights. Plus, they’ll look great all year round, even bare in the summer.
1. LexMod Coat Rack, Gumball, Amazon $39 This is the one we ended up buying. We love it!
2. Eight Arms Hook, Anthropologie $48 Such a helpful octopus!
3. Birdwatcher Wall Hooks, Land of Nod $21.95 These colorful birds are so fun.
These coat hooks will fit right in with your most polished entryway decor. Simple, with clean lines, these options will never look cluttered.
1. Umbra Sticks 5 Hook Wall Hook, Amazon $24.49 These hooks fold away when not in use!
2. Geo Multi Hook, West Elm $59 Sometimes you just need some bling in your room!
3. Dip Coat Rack, CB2 $49.95 I love those thin copper lines against the wood. So lovely.
Try these coat hooks for a more worn in, earthy look. These would go great with shabby chic or rustic decor.